Friday, June 22, 2012

Pinterest Coveting

To say Pinterest is an obsession of mine, would be an understatement. So much on there to love. DIY ideas, inspiration for home decorating, tutorials on hair and nails, style, etc etc etc...L.O.V.E. love.

I've found some things recently that I'm coveting. And as soon as that summer school paycheck comes in...I might be splurging on some recent loves I found:

iPhone case and money/card holder...inspiration found here


Chanel lipstick "Coco Shine #56"...Pinterest inspiration found here


Striped maxi dress with a cut-out in the back. Super breezy and adorbs for summer. Pinterest inspiration found here

Herb cutters. This seriously would save me SO much time in the kitchen! I hate chopping. Pinterest inspiration found here


These shoes from Bebe. Obsessed. Pinterest inspiration found here


Frayed bikini - in teal. I would be outside every single day if I owned this. Every. Day. Pinterest inspiration found here

Debating getting my first tattoo. I love Infinity signs, and I'm always working on hope and a prayer, so I found this picture on Pinterest and have been debating going for it! ...Pinterest inspiration found here


Anyone else obsessing with Pinterest? Have you found anything I should be re-pinning? :)

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Oh course! I love pinning! So much stuff to see and not enough time to pin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found a new website you must try! It is like Pinterest but more. Check it out: http://springpad.com/
    I just signed up and am trying it for my new position.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the phone case on Amazon!!
    http://www.amazon.com/iPhone-built--storage-credit-Everything/dp/B007DHXXOI/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1347482068&sr=8-8&keywords=iphone+case+money+holder

    ReplyDelete